Monday, February 25, 2013

Meet The Teacher

Miss Warren-First Grade Teacher
Hello my name is Miss Warren and I will be teaching your child this year. I was born in Indianapolis, Indiana one minute after my twin sister Faith. I am the youngest of four children. I love to hang out and talk with friends and fellow educators. My hobbies include cooking, skyping friends, running, singing, dancing, and teaching children. I am really excited to teach this group of students I have been given this school year. I hope to make it so each student is able to grow in the subjects of Math, Spelling, Reading, Science, and History. This has been my first year of teaching and I realize that I still have a lot to learn to help me improve as a future teacher. I am hoping to work one-one-one with each student to help me to learn their strengths and their weaknesses. I am hoping that by observing each student individually that I will be able to find some ways to relate to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment